OUR BEGINNINGS WERE HUMBLE
How can I help you today?
Transform your Mind, Body, and quality of Life!
I embrace a mission to deliver client-centered Integrative cannabis referrals and alternative, complementary practices to every individual looking for a personalized approach.
Traveling with health issues can be overwhelming without a safety net. If you wish to vacation in Puerto Rico with assurance, that a competent doctor will be quickly available for your medical needs, a concierge doctor may be your first choice.
Puerto Rico has medical Cannabis reciprocity and accepts other states' registry ID card that are valid and up-to-date. The bureaucracy to obtain a medical marijuana card in PR is arduous and time consuming. Not all doctors who are certified to recommend Cannabis in Puerto Rico provide a one stop service. Let me show you how to make this an easy process with my referral:
1. If you have a valid current MARIJUANA Card In the state you reside.
2. If your qualifying condition in your state is the same as in Puerto Rico ...
...then you are eligible to apply for a tourist medical card.
This process is easy. Call 413-325-1870 or 413-663-3152 if you are ready to book your B&B vacation and start your referral now
Your Host and Dr.
Puerto Rico Cannabis Policy
A new regulation for the use of medicinal cannabis was approved in Puerto Rico 2016. Pursuant to the regulation, patients who are not PR residents will be able to consume cannabis while staying in PR under certain conditions.
- Their stay in Puerto Rico cannot be more than 30 days.
- Patients from the US need to have a valid unexpired ID for the use of medicinal cannabis from their State of origin.
- Patients must present evidence of their medical record and their medical condition must be authorized by Puerto Rico for cannabis treatment.
- All patients, whether they come from the US or from another country, must be evaluated by a licensed doctor authorized in Puerto Rico, and have a recommendation from the doctor for cannabis treatment.
Medical conditions authorized for Cannabis treatment in Puerto Rico
Cancer and chemotherapy treatment for cancer; HIV and Aids; Degenerative conditions such as ALS, Multiple sclerosis, Crohn, Fibromialgia, Alzheimer, Arthritis, Anxiety disorder, Epilepsy, Parkinson, Anorexia, Migraine, Spinal Cord lesions, Hepatitis C; some conditions with certain conditions with certain symptoms, chronic pain, severe nausea, persistent muscular spasms.